Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cuteness

Beck the Speck sent me some pictures she found on her computer (long story) of Ty as a baby. I was going to try to post them here, but they weren't saved as the right type. I'll have to post pictures of another cute kid instead.




This is Master B. What is it about cute kids that make all of us drop everything, just to get a smile or (bonus!) giggle from them? Here's Himself, setting up towers for him to knock down.









And because Master B has Himself well trained, he of course rebuilt the tower for several more rounds of "knock down."

Man, that's one cute kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww :D
He is one handsome fellow! ;]

I can't tell you the science behind it, but a smile from one of my kiddos makes my day! (Especially if it's from MaggieMoo!)

Phyllis said...

I recognize that cutie! :-)

Allie said...

I recognize him too! And I agree - adorable. :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker