Thursday, November 01, 2007

Whew!

How can it be Thursday already? Thursday, going on Friday?

I get to see Ruthie for my maintenance tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it.

Saturday, Kelly, her friend Kate, and I are going to watch some Ballroom competitions! The Jr. competition is here in town, and one of my former JVers is competing. We're going to support and cheer him on! He emailed the girls and told us that it's a pretty formal event, so cocktail-type dresses are recommended. I'm glad he told us! I would have felt odd in my jeans!

Still working on getting school room pictures posted. BT, in Central Florida there are two main universities; Florida State University (FSU) and the University of Florida (UF). You are either an FSU Seminole or a Florida Gator. Neither one are here in THIS town, but that doesn't seem to matters. What matters is where you went, your pappy went, and where your grandaddy went.

Jess is a Gator fan. She bleeds Gator Blue!

Allie is an FSU Alumni. She actually probably doesn't care either way, but she's always up for a good razzin'. She did, indeed, declare it looked like an FSU room. Sorry, Jess! We need to get more blue and orange in there!

You probably won't hear from me for a few days. Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Bagel Two said...

Thank you for clearing up the mystery! I can breathe easy now. I was feverishly wondering--well, I won't say what I was wondering.

Anonymous said...

What doesn't matter is where your sister went! haha! No worries, mine only got her AA at FSU. She graduated as a full-blown Knight (I'm not sure that's any better =P).

My mom was just in the CL this week! You must be on the same schedule.
I was wondering what migrane medicine you use. I'll probably bug you about it tonight. Looking forward to some salsa! (I was so tempted to show up at your house and make it with you! good times!)

Hope you guys have a blast tomorrow! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Bagel Two said...

Just a quick comment--I only just now noticed your poll about which country would I most like to visit. I would like to make a late vote for Scotland as well. No poisonous insect and reptile life there, otherwise I might have gone to Australia.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker