Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thinking Ahead

I think I've made it through Thanksgiving without gaining weight. I think.
Isn't this a fun picture of Kelly?

Snyder took it. They were getting ready for Cornerstone last May. I just love it so much!

I'm glad Cornerstone only comes once per year. It takes me that long to forget how exhausting it is. I love it and all, but it certainly is taxing! Perhaps I should start working out now to prepare. I'll start by:

Unfolding and refolding camp chair

Picking up ten purses with one hand, camp chair with the other, and someone's glass lemonade jar with my toes

Gargling with saltwater

Practicing yelling at the top of my lungs

Insert and remove earplugs. Repeat.

Pack snacks other than raw almonds (will Jess ever forgive me?)

Stick close to Kelly so she doesn't blow her T-shirt money on a band she didn't really want

That should about do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture! I have it saved on my computer as well. :D
Just the other day I was stressing over the fact that I couldn't remember what I wore to C-stone (ridiculous, I know). This picture cleared it up! Thank you so much! ;] (Yes, I can't tell even by the little bit I am in this photo.)

Very good summary of Cornerstone! And don't worry about the almonds; I eat them for snacks all the time now! :D

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker