Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chargers and the One Good Thing

The ONE good thing about the Chargers losing to the Patriots, is that I am now free to go to any Superbowl party!

Last year, the boys made it all the way to the Superbowl with me cheering them on but without me watching a single game. I watched the Superbowl, and they lost.

I blame myself.

This year, I didn't watch ANY games and again, they performed brilliantly! A certain JH tried to convince me it didn't matter whether I watched or not, that I was just being superstitious. I rebuked him and told him, "Get thee behind me!"

Do you think they lost to the Patriots because I kept peeking at the score on line?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm...
I must say my knowledge of such things is limited to college football.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker