Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tengo Un Tango!


So Kelly's taking ballroom dancing with Chico, along with her friend, Kate. The next thing we know, Chico's Mom volunteers them to do a dance exhibition at our home school academic fair. Hello? After only two lessons they're supposed to dance in front of others? [Insert modified stationary panic.]

Instead of going with the salsa, which she was already learning, Chico decides to choreograph the Tango. Actually, it's The-Tango-with-Everything-Cool-I-Could-Possibly-Throw-In.

So, here's a video of their practice. It's pretty funny at the end, because the cleaning people had just mopped the floor and there's places where the floor was still wet. You can hear Josh, the youth pastor, warning them not to step in the water. Watch them go from graceful to comical! You can hear me laughing at the end of the video. There were a few mess-ups that they went over again, but hey; that's what practice is for, right? Sorry it's a little blurry.

Keep in mind, this is only Kelly's third tango lesson.

Yes, I know the picture up top is sideways. I was going to change it, but I started to like it that way. [sheepish grin]


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the drama! So fun!
Hey, is this dance exhibition something I can watch?

Bagel Two said...

I have never met this girl, yet I love her already!

Plus, I want to do that!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo go Kelly!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker