Monday, September 28, 2009

Resolve

On Sundays, I become determined that THIS WEEK I will:

Read my Bible first thing
Keep the house tidy
Exercise
Eat well
Serve my family better


Then, Monday arrives. Maybe it was the late night, but what I've DONE so far:

Wash dishes from yesterday
Read the first four verses of Romans 1
Fought like crazy not to go back to bed
Told one of my kids to stop talking to me because I'm WRITING by golly


Why am I so tired? Thankfully, this week's sermon was so timely. Galatians 5:16 through 18 have assured me that this is normal.

Whew. I thought I was going crazy for a while there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. I snoozed my alarm this morning, and it's only day one of the school week.
(I blame it on a certain boy-relation of yours... ;)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker