Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yet, I Do

Jessie recently blogged about the rationale we'll give ourselves when in the midst of a headache.

I have one right now.

During the headache, probably at its peak, I vow to once again cut all the foods that I know lead to migraines. I don't care if I've already tested them and discovered some that don't affect me, I vow to cut them out and eat nothing but lettuce and chicken.

The other side of me, the side delirious, reasons that since I already have a headache it doesn't matter what I eat now.

Somehow, I've managed to remain strong when it comes to chocolate. What I want is cheese.

Lots of cheese.

It's ridiculous.


Speaking of ridiculous, today's my Mother-in-love's birthday and she still looks amazing! Happy Birthday, Mom! Himself will be flying out next week to see his parents and siblings, all gathering for Pop's 70th birthday. I hope they give Mom a little sugar while they're there for HER birthday! We love you!

2 comments:

agable said...

I hope you feel better! Migraines are no fun.

Unknown said...

Sunday I went to a picnic at school. It took me forrrrrreverrrr to walk there, and I was lost in the hot, afternoon sun for quite some time. When I got there, nobody had set up, the vending machines with nice, cold waters were all out of order, and the water fountain was hot as anything and pretty nasty.
So when the crew finally arrived with semi-cold pepsis, I drank one. Two days later the caffeine still hasn't caught up with me. I'm being extra careful now!

Cheese doesn't bother me really at all. That's the problem with migraines: there's no formula. Everyone's different. I want a formula! ;)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker