Saturday, September 12, 2009

You May have Noticed

My blogs have been sorely lacking in photos lately. I'm sorry about that.

My camera has decided not to operate well. It will turn on, focus, and turn off.

I hope we find a solution soon.

Meanwhile, life keeps happening. Ty's job has some pretty terrific hours, almost better than bankers' hours!

Kelly took the ACTs today, specifically to improver her math score. When she was ready for the math part she discovered her calculator didn't work. We're so disappointed! I'll have to sign her up once again.

We heard there was a Farmers' Market in Longwood, so we went to check it out. It wasn't there. We ended up touring around for a while and that was nice.

Glenna found the Rocket Summer CD and is dancing around the house while the dogs chase her. At last, something to smile about!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker