Saturday, June 30, 2007

50's Glamour Party


Kelly and I were invited to Caitlin's Sweet 16 party. We were told to dress in 50's "glamour," but that includes too much cleavage so we opted out. Instead, we were more 50's Night on the Town.


I had so much fun dressing up with my girl! Isn't she so lovely?


I wish you could see how incredibly blue her eyes are. She got those from her Daddy, for sure. Mine tend to change with the weather (or whatever storm may be brewing within! :-) )



Caitlin's party was lots of fun, and her Daddy had a big surprise for her! Here she is, freaking out big time.




Now she's attacking her Dad:






And here it is!



She jumped in and shut the door, and we could all hear her screaming and screaming. Her face says it all!


One happy girl, happy friends, and a new Toyota Matrix. Happy 16th birthday, Caitlin!




Oh, and I handed my camera to her older brother, Brandon, to hold. It came back with this on it.





And this, of course, is his "Blue Steel" face. He said I wouldn't be able to handle the Magnum face.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! So pretty!
You ladies look just lovely!
I love the one where you're face-to-face!
Adorable.

I've a mind to let Kelly keep the dress, just cause it looks so purdy on her! =p
I'm so glad it worked out!
Kate and I were just talking about Kelly's beautiful blue eyes. Every time I think about buying a blue shirt, I remember Kelly, wish I had her eyes, and put the shirt back on the rack. haha.

...and that's quite the car (too bad it didn't need washed today).

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker