Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Progress

Yesterday was actually productive! If you scroll down to the picture of my desk, that HUGE pile of paper in the corner is now GONE! In its place is a pretty willow basket with a red liner. In fact, the pretty willow basket also had to be emptied. I about wore out the shredder and my allergies went crazy, but it was worth it!

John was wondering WHY I wanted pictures of my messy house. I said something like, "Don't you read my blog?" which brought snickers from Tyler. To quote: "Blogs are stupid." Of course, see the "That says it" blog to understand where he's coming from. :-D

I love blog. I love this form of creative expression! I like it so much better than myspace, which has a lot of filth on it. I need to learn how to add things more effectively, though.

Of course, once school starts in August I'll be on line less often. For now I'm planning and plotting for next year and getting summer reading from the library.

The band is coming over today, so I think we WILL hit the library and make ourselves scarce.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker