Tuesday, June 05, 2007

VBS Day 2

What a blast! It seems like there were so many more kids there today. I actually made it through the skit with Shane and didn't forget any lines (the hardest part for me). Snyder was so good on bass today!

Highlights: I'd been complaining to the band about the tempos being too slow. One of the songs, they agreed, was "ridiculously" slow! We were ready to start a song in the afternoon and they purposely started it twice as slow as it's supposed to go, waiting for my reaction. :-D They should know better than to mess with my mind like that!

One of the JVers actually started asking me a question during the afternoon session (a BIG no-no and rule #1: Don't talk to Mrs. W once we start!). I looked at him and said, "You're TALKING to me???" The look of horror on his face when he realized what he was doing was so priceless! I proceeded to beat him with the papers in my hand and hollered out to his mother, "I'm killing your son!" He ran out of reach pretty quickly. [heh heh]

3 comments:

ThriveYouth said...

I can picture all these senarios in my mind! I so wish I could be there!! Last year was so much fun!

I got to piano camp a little bit early today, so I prayed for you and everybody while I waited for camp to start.

ThriveYouth said...

hm for some odd reason, it's not showing that I left that previous comment....

can you see me now?

ThriveYouth said...

I just finished watching "While You Were Sleeping", but my sister fell asleep during it.
How ironic.

I'd offer my roof, but it's currently being fixed...again. ;]

Thursday. Mental note to pray for the kids' hearts to be open to truth.

Music camp is exciting! Tell you all about it soon.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker