Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blog World

Man, there's a whole new blogworld being opened up to me. Unbelieveable! It puts myspace to shame!

(Actually, the only reason I have myspace is to keep tabs on the youth on our church. THEY invite ME to be their "friend" on myspace, which means I get to read what they write. Right?)

I wish I knew how to do all these cute blog things people do. Cute little buttons, adorable backgrounds, etc. I did find one site that has some nerd tips. I just need to find time to go through them.

Hey, I'm caught up with laundry and I've been cooking every night. I'm allowed.

Update: Look! I added a clock! I am so proud of myself!

1 comment:

Nan said...

Thanks for the link! :^) I'd love to help you if you need any specific help. I didn't create my own blog design. I paid for it but I have learned quite a bit about modifying the standard blogger templates. Let me know if you want any help.

Nan

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker