Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blue Skies

I


Am


With


Car.


Has the sun ever been brighter?

Has the sky ever been bluer?

Just TRY to keep me home today.

I just talked to My Dad on the phone. He and his wife are taking a ceramics class. I think that's so cute, but don't dare tell him that. We're all trying to go out for Christmas and I'm sure we'll return with bird houses, bird feeders, and ceramic incense burners. No, I don't burn incense, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it (shoe horn, maybe?).

My Dad's actually a pretty crafty guy, more than I'll ever be! He crocheted me a an afghan one time; I've never been able to make one large enough for anything but the dog. He made me a TV stand/book shelf thing that we used for years. He's also made a fish aquarium that looked like an old treasure chest. He loves to work with wood; I love to have wood-worked things. Perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a car like yours on the road today, and I was wondering if you had yours back. Hooray!

Ceramic miniature Christmas trees? Maybe even a church that sings "Silent Night"?
Those are just two of the things we got when my grandparents got into ceramics. :]

Mrs said...

If you were at V today, it may have been me! Goobie and I were at WP Village.

You made me laugh! Perhaps I'll just request ceramic items that can go outdoors in the garden.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker