Thursday, September 06, 2007

Car Update

Since the police report came out in our favor (Ty completely not at fault, other driver failed to yield right of way), the other insurance company has agreed to come get our car and repair it. I'm thankful for this glimmer of hope in this situation.

They flat out refuse to let us have a rental car, though.

Repairing the car is good.

I am thankful.

Sorry for the lapse in posting. AWANA started last night! 20 JV kids! I'm especially thankful for BA and ML, the new JV director and secretary! And for Zach and Paul and Rebecca helping! I feel like we have a full staff for the first time in a long time and I'm so blessed! I could actually breathe in and out all night.

If you would, please keep a couple of the kids in prayer: N and B. First night was a little high maintenance with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could they give you cab rides instead? :-)

Glad to be in AWANA with you. I think it'll be a great year!

Mrs said...

That's the irony. . .their company was linked to Enterprise rentals! They have limosines and van rentals.

o_O

Izzat you, BA? :-D

chocolatechic said...

I can not believe that they won't give you a rental.

How long till your car is well?

Prayers for your AWANA kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!
Yay for answered prayer!
I'm sorry that you don't have a vehicle at the present. :[ That must be frustrating.

I had forgotten that AWANA started up again. I called your house looking for Kelly last night. Orrr, Maggie actually called. She talked to Mr. Welsh instead. :P

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker