Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Eye at Eleven


I am constantly tracking Glenna down to get my camera back. When I go to download pictures, I see the results of her explorations. Some of them are quite good! It's interesting to see the angles she captures, or her artistic interpretations. She wants a camera (obviously) but she'll have to wait!


I don't even know how she did this one. She said she took three pictures and linked them together to get a panorama. Darn kid.



I love you too, Glenna!




For this one, she said she lay down beneath the ceiling fan and rotated the camera around while taking the photo.










Jack is finished being her model. Can't you just see his expression? Stop taking my picture. Now. Please. He's a very polite schnauzer.



Many times I have to holler to her, "Will you please put my camera back on NORMAL? And stop touching it!"


Here's where she figured out how to use the timer. "It's easy, Mom!"


Yeah. Easy.

For an eleven year old.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Some of these are so good! The B&Ws are my favorites! I love the angle on the stars one.
Nice work, Glenna! Maybe you can help me with my camera? It's so fancy that I don't know what to do! =/

Lovely seeing you guys today!

P.S. I put up two videos for you, Mrs. W. :)

Anonymous said...

I must thank miss Bloo for most of my camera knowledge! oh and Jessie my favorite ones are the black and white too!

Anonymous said...

Glenna,
I'm putting together a collection of black and white photos for Worship Night at youth group. May I have permission to print one of yours?

Anonymous said...

Certainly!

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

Nice photos Glenna! You do have an eye for them. I like the dog's feet. Sometimes when I look at something that we take so for granted - like dogs feet - I'm reminded of just how much God loves us and takes care of every last detail. And I know it's weird but I think dogs feet smell good. :-)

Mrs R

Bagel Two said...

That was wonderful! Glenna, go post all your stuff on Flickr now. Start a huge following so that you're already famous by the time your grown, and can support your mom in the style to which she would love to become accustomed.

Also, you are cute as a button. I know eleven-year-olds hate to hear that, but at least you avoided the cheek pinch!

Raquel said...

cool drov! i like the niv study bible pic. cool angles! i take pics like that all the time, but my mom usually deletes most of them when she uploades pics to the pc:-(

maybe it is because so many of them are of Hobbes... who by the way is getting groomed as we speak! lucky him!

or...as i speak...yeah. that's right.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker