Monday, May 12, 2008

Throw it Out

Today is Monday, and I have no English classes. :-)

I called my Mom but she was probably out feeding something or chasing something or staking something out where it could eat the weeds. Hi Mom! I love you! Happy Mother's Day! Did my brothers call you, or am I the good kid? ;-)

How in the world are we supposed to get any school done on a day like this? Not too hot, nice breeze blowing, no English classes. It's torture, I tell you.

Ok, here's something for everyone because I know you don't have enough to do already; go to your closet and throw out five things you no longer wear. When you finish, come back and tell me what you threw out. We'll do this a la Flylady.

Ready?

Go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beat you to it! Last week I went through my closet and filled 2 bags full of clothes that I haven't worn and figure I'll never wear again (or shouldn't :-)).

Now I have to go through the boys' closet. Fortunately, R purges her closets on her own every so often.

Can't wait until next weekend!

BA

Mrs said...

Good for you! I have a bag of clothes that have been sitting there for about a month that need to be tossed. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

Doesn't it feel like you don't have any clothes? And yet, I wasn't wearing them anyway, except when I was out of clean ones.

I'm excited about next weekend, too!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it creates in me a desire to go shopping and update my wardrobe...something I really can't afford to do right now!

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

It must be in the air! I filled a big bag a couple of weeks ago - and I mean a big bag! It feels like I could fill another with things that are too tight - but if I did that I would have absolutely no pants. So my goal is to shrink myself back into the pants. Do you think long hot showers will work? Maybe if I dry in the sun...

Anonymous said...

Good timing. I was already scheduled to clean out my closet today.

I found five.
(One, my mom will probably make me keep:)

1. An old, worn out shirt that was a hand-me-down to start with
2. A skirt I haven't worn in years
3. A shirt I got in a grab bag but have never really worn
4. A skirt I plan on offering to Kelly
5. A fine jacket my mom bought for me last winter that I never wear because I love my old, worn one better! :D

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker