Thursday, June 05, 2008

Adjustments

Adjustments: drinking something brown.

"Garden Delight" was the name of the recipe. It came out brown. I filed this under "Things Not to Make when Himself or Tyler are Home."

The Strawberry Banana smoothies were delightful! Or, so I heard.

2/3 of the recipes have three ingredients I can't have: Orange, Lemon, or Banana. Will have to find a suitable substitute. Mango?

Adjustments: Not having Tyler here.

Granted, the kid is rarely home, but at least we would get a peep at him daily. Today I caught Himself looking at pictures of one of Ty's concerts. He misses his boy.

We all miss his boy!

Have you been reading the updates? Marvelous things are happening! That makes it all worthwhile.

I have two portfolios to finish before Sunday.

Laundry is caught up!

Adjustments:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I miss our girl, Jess! Adjustments. :-( Her dad and I spent last evening watching the DVD of her recital and it made us miss her even more. I'm ready for some piano music in this house again. Hurry home, Jess!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker