Saturday, June 28, 2008

No Plans

Yesterday, my son encouraged me to give up planning. Since none of my plans had worked when he said this, I was inclined to agree.

Is there a way to plan for spontaneity?

Kelly is probably in Maine right now, heading for Prince Edward Island. We packed almost her entire wardrobe in a carry on bag plus a small bag! Rolling up your clothing really works.

Of course, she would not leave without her Grandma's quilt. She uses it not only to keep warm, but as a snuggly.

We all do! She's made one for each of us.

It fit in her small bag which will be at her feet on the plane. I hope she gets some sleep on the 7 hour drive into Canada!

We miss her already.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

i just started rolling up my clothes too. it does work!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker