Saturday, June 07, 2008

A Big Hug from Mexico

Most of the Mexico Team is comprised of girls. Girls communicate. I'm sure all of the Moms of girls have heard from their daughters at least once by now. For me, it has been seven days without hearing from Ty.

I doubt Tyler even knows my email address and you know? That's all right. He's a guy! I don't expect him to act like a girl. :-)

That's why this morning I woke to such a treat. Tyler was the one to do the update on the blog! I felt like I've just had this wonderful hug, and life is good.

Please continue praying for the Mexico team. The work they're doing is hard labor and exhausting. They have just finished their first week and have another week stretchiing before them! Pray this weekend will be a time of rest and refreshment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Tyler's post! As a mom of a son, I know you must have been SO thrilled to read that this morning. Praise God for sons!

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

That Tyler is quite a guy!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker