Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Waiting

Today, the Vita-Mix is supposed to arrive. I have cleared the counters and mopped the floor in anticipation!

And so, I wait.

The Mexico team has been having trouble posting, but they were able to post today! There's a picture of Ty in the update. The moms of girls have all received emails. I absolutely don't expect to hear from him until he gets home, but I'll be in California. He can call me on his cell when he gets in.

So since I know I won't hear from him, it was a beautiful bonus to see him in a picture!

Waiting.

2 comments:

Bagel Two said...

And you are so patient, too! What it is to be the mother of boys...Of course, I'm not qualified to say much about it (my boy not typical) but well I remember (and still daily experience) my mother's exasperated exclamations concerning the timeliness and frequency of her sons' communications...

On another note--say hi to Taylor and San Diego!

josetteplank.com said...

I have no idea what Vita-Mix is, but it sounds...yummy? And healthy!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker