Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Awareness!

If you are a woman; first, go and listen to this song:

Everything is Burning


Now, if the guitars sound the loudest to you, and you can (but you can't quite) understand what the vocals are saying, then it's time for you to get a mammogram! If the vocals sound fine to you, then call your Mom and grandmother and make sure they've gone this year.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I just had mine today, my first, and I'll say that loudly from the blogosphere. It wasn't so bad, really, and I feel fine. Won't know results until tomorrow.

I've heard some places take 6 months for you to schedule an appointment. My Dr. recommended a place that just opened, and they got me in the day after I called! Of course, when I went there at 8 am the power was out in the entire town and I had to come back at 3 pm, but that was no biggie. I'm good to go for another year.

1 comment:

Bagel Two said...

Well, I listened to the song. Most excellent, by the way. I don't find the guitars too loud, but I can't say that I understand all the vocals either. Forty-one, people. Mammogrammed already.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker