Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Strange Gen Thangs

So I'm at the grocery store with my daughter, and I begin to notice something:

The guys are checking her out.

There was the guy in the produce section, then the bag/cart boy. They speak to me, but they're looking at my daughter.

Kelly was oblivious (heh heh). I hope she stays that way. Don't read this, Kelly!


How weird is that?


The new Evangelin CD is amazing. I love listening to it, and since it's on my computer I listen to it often. I've noticed something strange, though.

All the people 40 and up say they can hear the guitar the loudest, and it's hard to understand what the lyrics are. All the people 39 and under say they hear and understand the vocals just fine, and they think the vocals are really loud.

Whoa! When did that happen?

Hmmmph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To You...

Wait until the bifocals. I fall up the stairs daily. You should see what happens when I forget and drive with them on.

Anonymous said...

Kelly. Beautiful, sweet, innocent Kelly. I love that about her. :]

I guess it wouldn't really make a difference to give you my opinion on the volume of the vocals, seeing as I'm under 39. :D

Bagel Two said...

Kelly: Boys should be kept at arm's length for another ten years at least.

Hearing issue: Maybe it has to do with that thing where kids can hear really high frequencies and adults can't. Or maybe it has to do with that thing where people 40 and up blasted rock & roll in their headphones for twenty years.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker