Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grrrr. . . .

Downloaded a new virus scanner. I have this virus that keeps popping up on my computer and there's nothing I can do (so far) to get rid of it! I had Jeremy (from Evangelin) on the case and even he was stumped.

So far, it's only annoying.

It makes me so angry to know there's people in this world who invent these things to rob and annoy others. I want to stick my claws out and scratch them!

On a better note, the school room is almost ready for texture and painting! It could be as early as this weekend! As soon as the walls are painted, I'm moving things in. Himself and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I heard about this virus. My mom asked the boys if it would interrupt your blogging; they answered in the negative and said you'd probably blog about it. :D So I couldn't help but smile when I read this.

Hooray for the school room being close to finished! You know, I haven't seen it since the walls were covered up. I feel I shall be sad not to see all the lovely pictures and quotes. :[

Mrs said...

It's true. I have no coolness when it comes to those guys. They know me too well!

All the stuff is still behind the walls, Jess! That's the beauty of it! I think you'll be so happy with the room when it's finished that you won't mind. Besides, there will be a huge chalkboard specifically for visitors' use!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker