Thursday, October 25, 2007

Drag

Things aren't going as well today.

Himself had to be gone all day.

Ty tried to go to work and his car broke down.

Where did I get all this STUFF??? Someone, come put a blindfold on me and throw it all away, will you?

I'm trying to keep things in perspective. I have this huge desk to move, and the only one around right now is the eleven-year old. The STUFF that was on my desk is now all over the house. We measured, and it won't fit through the side door so we'll have to take it through the front door.

Did I mention Himself is out of town?

Did I mention he'll also be out of town tomorrow? (Not his choice, believe me. He's just as eager as I am to get our home in order.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! So sorry it's a rough day! Praying for you guys.

Love,
Jess

P.S. Step outside, close your eyes, and set your face to the sky. Just stay there for a moment, and enjoy the beautiful day! :]

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker