Monday, November 03, 2008

How to Capture a Glenna on Film

The easiest way to capture a Glenna on film is to leave the camera out. Somehow, pictures of Glenna just appear!

This was one of her panorama shots. I'm almost embarrassed to show the lengths I would go to in order to use the internet in semi comfort (note stool to prop my elbow). I have since purchased a better wireless router and can sit anywhere in my home.



She used the self-timer on this one.



In New Mexico. Albuturkey to be exact.



Tenth birthday. Note the punch stain on her mouth.



On the way to the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. It was very hot.


I have no words for this one. I figured if she was bold enough to put it on the camera, by golly, I should use it!


Favorite!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I guessed right! I thought there would be a post about Glenna, and that it would be something like "How to Capture Glenna on Film: hand her the camera." I knew, just from what I've seen on your blog in the past. :-)

Mrs said...

That's my girl! I certainly don't hand her the camera, though! When I go to use my camera, they're on there.

Anonymous said...

My favorite too!
What lovely blue eyes. :)
The self-timed one is runner-up. Wow! Her hair has grown so much already!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker