Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Migraine Update

I have begun to re-introduce foods to see if they are trigger foods. To my great disappointment, I cannot have orange juice.

Cheese is a definite factor, but mozzarella is safe. Makes sense, since mozzarella is not an aged cheese. I'm actually thankful that cheese is a factor. I think this was one of the main things that added weight and I certainly like being lighter!

Peanuts are fine! Going to try almonds this week since they're a favorite snack. Still, since I think peanut butter was also a weight factor, I'll probably not go back to it.

The Dinner A'Fare meals have been so tasty! Each one of them has even my pickiest eater cleaning her plate. I didn't get to have last night's Chicken Cordon Bleu (ham plus swiss plus croutons, all on my "no" list) but the family loved it. Beyond the good food, though, was the ease with which the two weeks of meals occured. Tonight is Tortalini Soup, tomorrow Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli, then I'm back to Dinner A'Fare!

The portions have been enough, but not enough for leftovers if Himself has anything to say about it. I think I need to offer more side dishes. Or, like with the Chicken Cordon Bleu, I put my portion into a container right away so Kelly could take it to work and have it for lunch. Otherwise, any one of the W's would have eaten it! They're certainly not going away from the table hungry.

So, here it is: my full endorsement for Dinner A'Fare. We love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "meal making" tomorrow. Can't wait till I can go! :-)

Mrs said...

Thanks, Pam! I'll go again on the 21st. You could plan for then!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker