Monday, January 19, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

For the next few days, I'll be catching up on all the events that happened before I could get the pictures off my camera. Yay!

One quiet evening before Christmas, Ty came home with Jessie. He encouraged us to stop what we were watching (probably Smallville!) and come outside.

For our Christmas gift, he had bought us a tree!

This is typical Glenna and Kelly. Glenna wants to start decorating before the tree is even in the stand properly. Kelly is "helping" her Dad by poking him with branches as he attempts his concentrated task.


Sorry for the sideways one again. I've learned my lesson! It will get better, I promise.

I can't seem to resist taking pictures of Himself in awkward positions, though. I pray he never figures out where I keep the camera, since Lord knows I'm in enough awkward positions throughout the day!






Ty couldn't have picked a more timely or thoughtful gift. Thank you so much, Tyler!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that Tyler did that for you all! Jess was glad that he allowed her to be part of the delivery team. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just as much surprised as all of you! It was indeed so fun to be a part.
I love that picture of Ty holding the Christmas tree! :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker