Friday, January 02, 2009

A Continuing Stoooory . . . .

And now, it's time for the latest episode of [trumpets blaring] . . . .. . . .

OBVIOUS MOM!!!!

Last time, we left our heroine rescuing her son from a potentially grave blunder:

OM: Here, Son! I brought you your white dress shirt.

Son: Thanks. Did you happen to see any of my undershirts?

OM: No, I could look, though.

Son: That's all right, I'll find something.

[Trumpets blaring as Obvious Mom saves the day]

OM: Well, just make sure there isn't any print on the shirt you wear underneath or it will show through your dress shirt!

Son, in startling moment of sensitivity for Obvious Mom: I love you, Mom. Thank you. I know how to dress myself.


This week, we join Obvious Mom as she rescues her youngest daughter from the already known:

OM: It looks like your puppy has wet on the carpet yet again! It's in my room this time.

Youngest Daughter: I'm sorry.

[Trumpets blaring for Obvious Mom]

OM: Do you remember the steps to clean it properly?

Youngest Daughter, who has been cleaning up after the puppy for months: YES, Mom, I know how to do it. I've done it before.

Tune in next time when we hear Obvious Mom state the most obvious statement of all . . .

OM: You know, that puppy needs to be trained.

3 comments:

agable said...

Haha! You are too funny :).

Matt said...

Hahaha....good stuff:)

Raquel said...

ah yes, i can understand her knowing how to clean up Missie! I pretty much know how to do from how many times she has done it while i was there.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker