Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Cousin It

Our dog, Jack, is usually a good barometer of the economy in our home.

If pay is good, he's looking good.

If times are lean, he looks like Cousin It.

Usually, by the time we're ready to take him to the groomer he's more than ready to go. He'll even hold the other end of his leash and head to the door.




He has to ride in the back. I rarely ride back there, so I'm never sure what Glenna has done with the space. Sometimes it's downright frightening.



I am a firm believer in second, third, and fourth chances. I simply have not been happy with the last four groomings Jack received at PetsMart, and then they had the audacity to pre-book his next appointment without even asking us first.

This was unacceptable.

Anyone know of a good but not too costly groomer near me?

5 comments:

agable said...

Cute! I don't know of a good groomer...Ben and I bought a kit so we can groom Lola ourselves. You're welcome to borrow it if you are feeling brave!
I was going to ask you for the name of your vet. I remember you had good things to say about him.

Mrs said...

Our vet is SO close to you! Winter Springs Veterinary Clinic is on 434. Go past your place, past the school, and its on the right hand side on the corner of Moss Road.

He's great and SO reasonable!

Thanks for he offer, but we used to cut Jack's hair. It would take 30 minutes just to do his head!

agable said...

Thanks for the info! I am going to give them a call :)

Raquel said...

We love the way Celina at PetsMart does Hobbes, maybe you should ask for her.

BA said...

Ditto what Rachel said. We've always been pleased with her but it's more of a drive since it's at the Petsmart on 17-92.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker