Monday, June 08, 2009

A Tree Blooms!

Some of you may remember my birthday surprise from last year!

All winter, my family waited nervously for spring. See, they weren't 100% sure they had purchased the right one! Then one day, they looked out the window and saw this:









And there was great rejoicing!

It is INDEED the right tree. With the rains we've had, it has finally resumed its healthful appearance (as opposed to the I-think-the-tree-is-dying appearance). Birds are even using it for a perch, which makes it the best gift of all.

Thank you, my family!

2 comments:

agable said...

Pretty! I am trying to grow some things on my porch this summer...I hope they end up as pretty as your plant :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Speaking of...18 sunflower plants have sprouted in my backyard!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker