Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flowers

The day before Mother's Day, Ty and Kelly came bursting through the door. In Tyler's fist was a beautiful bouquet.

"FLOWERS!" he exclaimed, grinning broadly and thrusting them towards my face.




Kelly told me later that he bought the flowers and then the pedaled their bikes home from Publix. She asked him if he wanted to keep them hidden from me until tomorrow.

"No! I want her to see them NOW!" He then pedaled his bike with the flowers in his fist, stuck out before him like a little kid with a proud handful of weeds.

:-D


I just loved this spiky one.






Glenna purchased a card for me that was so cute. Kelly cleaned the house like a madwoman.

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can picture all of this perfectly, especially Tyler biking home proudly with the flowers and Kelly cleaning like a madwoman. :D

agable said...

This is so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes. I love how much your kids love you. It means you are an awesome mom :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker