Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here's the Plan

When planning for school, I find it easy to make a chart of four years, look at the requirements for high school graduation, and fill in the blanks. I leave room for electives because I know those will be geared toward their future interests.

Once I made Tyler's four year plan, it was a simple process to do the same for both Kelly and Glenna. While their friends may be stressing over which classes they should take in high school, my girls have no worries! Mom's got a plan.

I had to laugh when I found a schedule I had made several years ago for Glenna, year by year, ending with her graduation in 2014. The last entry was this:

2014-2015
JoAnna
Sleep. The entire year.


At this point, I'm not so sure the end of my homeschool journey should be one long nap . . . I'm thinking it should be one long celebration!

1 comment:

agable said...

You are too funny! You should sleep more, but why wait until 2014 to start? :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker