Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sir James

On Mother's Day, I was filled with love and expressions of love from my children. I also had a very special treat: I got to hang out with a beautiful baby boy!

Josh and Kim had to go to an auto auction and grandma was out of town, so I was the lucky one, the Chosen One, who watched Sir James.

Instead of a crowded brunch and spending too much money, we brought our food over to the H. house. Himself grilled the chicken while James slept. When he awoke, he spent his time charming us all.




He was just cooing and smiling and Glenna!



Hello there, cute little girl! I'm James!

Just yesterday, my firstborn was this size.



Now, my firstborn is this size:



I remember well the days where we would all sit around and stare at the baby.



It just doesn't get old.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, bAby!

I snuck in some time with this handsome fellow last night!

Matt said...

I like the pic with Kelly and Tyler on the couch. Tyler's just laying his foot over Kelly haha :P

agable said...

What a beautiful boy :)

Mrs said...

Barnabas, he always does that! You see how much of the couch he's taking up? :-D

Raquel said...

Yay! He is so funny to watch.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker