Sunday, August 05, 2007

Glenna's Birthday!

Last Sunday (29th) was Glenna's 11th birthday! She invited a few friends over for lunch, cake, and ice cream. Missing is Rachel, the co-owner of Hobbs. However, she called on the phone and made Glenna's day!


This is Bekah. She'll hate this picture of her. I think it's adorable. She's laughing so hard! Honestly, one need only to bring a camera and the laughter begins.

This is Natalie. She's laughing for the same reason. Either that, or Himself said something hysterical.


This is Grace and Glenna. Grace is a party pooper. She really hates that it's Glenna's birthday and not hers.


Not really! The camera just happened to catch her like that. Honest! This is how she usually looks. :-)


We had hot dogs, mac n cheese (homemade, of course), and green beans. Hey, it's what I already had on hand, and it IS Kid Friendly. At least we used the nice white plates.


Here Glenna's opening some gifts from her family. Will's making a face because I asked him to quit putting his napkin in front of it and ruining the pictures. Maybe I should have let him keep the napkin there! :-D See? I told you Grace was usually smiling.


These are the birthday girl's parents. Himself is wearing his "cheesy grin" face. I'm wearing the "That's how we roll" face. I'm also wearing earrings BT gave me for my 21st birthday. They're still my favorite, and they're my kids' favorite, too! They love when I wear them. What can I say? BT has excellent taste.
Happy 11th birthday, Glenna! You are our treasure, you are loved, and you will always be the BABY. Hah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times!
We celebrated my brother's 27th birthday on Saturday! Ahh! Everyone is getting older, and I don't like it. :[

Anne Shirley: I don't want any of it to change. I wish I could just hold on to those days forever. I have a feeling things will never be the same again, will they?

P.S. But I'm glad Glenna enjoyed her celebration! :D

Mrs said...

I'm with you on that one, Jess! I want these days to last forever. . . but I want the school room done. THEN they can last forever! LOL

Bagel Two said...

Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday, Glenna! Lots of smiling faces, but where's the cake? If I come to a birthday at your house, JLW, there must and shall be cake, if I have to bring it myself. How else can we stiffen our arteries? (Well, mac n cheese work, too.)

Mrs said...

Oh, there was cake all right. I made http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/the_pioneer_woman_cooks/2007/06/the_best_chocol.html

It's from the Pioneer Woman Cooks site. Yum! Her big brother brought ice cream.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker