Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Toothpaste Trajectories

I've been fighting with my wireless connection. It's winning. I'm stuck plugged in again and feeling like a spoiled child! 40 minutes on the phone resulted only in a transfer to another system and their computer eventually hanging up on me. Even Tyler's tekkie friends couldn't help me out.

Will went home today. I went into his bedroom to change the sheets and clean the guest bathroom.

About the only Eddie Murphy movie I enjoyed was Daddy Daycare. There's this one scene where a little boy comes out of the bathroom, shrugs his shoulders and says, "I missed."

Eddie Murphy goes into the bathroom. The music from "Pshycho" begins to play in the background. Eddies eyes get bigger and his horror increases as he looks at the toilet, the sink, the walls, even the ceiling . . . he can't believe that much mess came out of one little boy!

I can believe it.

I had no idea toothpaste could travel so far. I'll spare you the details on the toilet.

Mind you, this bathroom is in Himself's office as well. He came home from a road trip today, walked into the bathroom, walked back out and practically fell at my feet because I had cleaned it.

2 comments:

chocolatechic said...

And for that Himself needs to share his chic flicks with you......that and some chocolate and maybe, just maybe something that sparkles! :)

Anonymous said...

Boys...
I (or any civilized girl for that matter) wouldn't think of leaving that kind of mess! haha. *wink*

I got your text. You know, the ONE time I don't have my cell phone on me, I have a text and a missed call!
I picked out new glasses; I'm feeling rather uncertain about my decision....

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker