Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

This beautiful girl is 15 today! Her hair isn't even that long anymore, but I'm in a hurry, so I grabbed this photo.

Kelly, Tyler and I are heading out to Universal's Islands of Adventure. John can't go because of his back. Glenna isn't rollercoaster friendly yet, so she has to wait a few years (she's a total sport about this). I LOVE rollercoasters!!!! I can't wait!

I should be figuring out exactly what and where I'm going to teach my two English classes tomorrow, but Tomorrow's Another Day!

4 comments:

chocolatechic said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kelly! :D
I hope the three of you are having a splendid time!

You should ask her about the voice message I left on her phone...
=P

Anonymous said...

Mrs. W.
You were in my prayers at 6:30 this morning (and even now). I hope your first day of teaching goes better than expected!

Mrs said...

Thank you, Jess! Glad the Shepherd woke you so early. It must be the reason I feel so calm, and yet so unprepared! Fortunately, my first class has only 4 high schoolers and they probably won't be awake yet, anyway. :-D

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker