Monday, July 30, 2007

One thing I will Never Serve to Himself

From "Kid Approved Menus for Breakfast and Lunch" off the Menus4Moms site:

Tuna Burritos

1 can tuna, flaked
1 pkg. flour tortillas
Coleslaw

Lay tortillas flat. Spread with layer of coleslaw. Add layer of flaked tuna. Roll up and GAG.

By now, I'll bet my friend Gale is laughing her head off. If you want to make the worst meal ever for Himself, fix tuna casserole with peas and onions. I guarantee he'd never darken your door again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tuna.
*horribly distored face*

'nuff said

chocolatechic said...

Tuna, salmon, lean pork and chicken are the only meats that my daughter can eat. So, since tuna is the least expensive.......tuna it is. She is getting sick of it! :grin:

She has something similar to Celiacs, so she can't have bread, sugar or the like, and hardly any fat/grease, so she has to have lean meat, that basically leaves out beef.

Mrs said...

Is lamb a lean meat? What about extra lean ham? Never heard of Celiacs, will google promptly. Either way I'm sorry she has to miss the beef, bread, and sugar!

Jess, we continue to get along. ;-)

Bagel Two said...

Tuna is your friend! Tuna loves you. And salmon, too.

Bagel Two said...

By the way, who would eat this for breakfast? I may be best friends with Tuna and Salmon, but they are NOT morning people.

Mrs said...

I think this was supposed to be a lunch.

I'm not 100% opposed to tuna, though I do manage to get a BONE in my sandwich every time [shudder] which is the reason I don't tolerate fish well.

I once made salmon for school since we were learning about them. I cooked it, cleaned it up, scrubbed all, double-bagged and took out the trash, and sprayed air freshner.

Himself walked in the door and was so startled. He looked at me with wounded betrayal and moaned, "You cooked FISH? In MY house? You said when we got married. . . "

Stating it was for school barely eased his pain.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker