Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Recovering Ty

Ty's wisdom teeth removal went amazingly well yesterday. He was finished within 40 minutes and didn't even need stitches! We kept him doped up and kept up with the ice on, ice off regimen. If he's going to have complications, it will happen today or tomorrow.

His friends (Zach, Jeremy, and Jess) are the best friends in the world. They came over and brought him ice cream, sweet tea, and baby food. ;-) Then Stephen came over later and brought him MORE sweet tea (we call it "happy juice"). He's in heaven.

So, today he's insisting on band practice! The band is here now, even. Crazy kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll admit the baby food was Zach's idea. ;]
haha.
I'm so glad he had an easier recovery. Snyder was out for a long time.
However, getting my wisdom teeth out was my favorite pastime of last Summer! :D

Call me weird, but the sweets I got made it all worthwhile!

Bagel Two said...

Congratulations, Tyler! It could have been so much worse...It helps immensely to have sympathetic crowds come to visit.

Mrs said...

Oooh, I forgot about the sweets. Here I am, home alone, and Jello Pudding in the fridge . . .

He's a bit puffy today, but went off to a friend's. He's even scheduled to work tomorrow.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker