Friday, July 20, 2007

Rest assured, BA . . . .

. . . Hobbs and Jack are getting along fine! Here, Hobbs is resting on Jack while Jack destroys his toy. Sorry about that.





Hobbs got even by destroying the little blue/yellow thing next to Jack. It's a tag-team effort.



Poor Jack. He needs a haircut soooo badly.

I don't know if I can figure out this blog thing. It keeps posting the wrong dates at the top. What's up with that? I try to make these up ahead of time and then send one each day, and it's all whacky.




3 comments:

Bagel Two said...

So Jack is the one who looks like cousin It?

Cute doggies, though. I miss dogs, and yet I don't miss dog hair. Or the chewed up unmentionables.

Mrs said...

You made me laugh this morning!

Schnauzers don't shed, except like you or I would shed. They just eventually look like cousin It!

He's at the groomer's right now. I woke early, showered, hauled his hairy hide down there with my hair still dripping and said, "Don't come back until we can see eye to eye!" I'll have to post photos when he's done. He looks sooooo handsome and dapper.

Bagel Two said...

I don't think you met Fritz, who was our resident schnauzer for many years. We had three or four dogs after he passed on. I think it was Leroy who chewed my undies.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker