Wednesday, July 25, 2007

These are a few. . .

. . . of my favorite things!



Kate, Jess, Karis, Kelly, Tali, and Allie. How I thank God He brought them into my Kelly's life!


*Update: Last night I made chicken casserole. Will didn't dare come into the kitchen, but instead peered at me from around the corner of the fridge. It was all I could do not to laugh! He finally realized he can check the menu I posted on the side of the fridge, though that doesn't solve the what-is-she-putting-in-it? problem.

5 comments:

chocolatechic said...

The burning question in my mind is "is he eating, and is he enjoying it?"

I am just giggling at the mental pictures of him worrying about his supper.

I

Mrs said...

Oh yes! He's eating everything I put in front of him, and having seconds. You'd think he'd learn to trust me by now!

;-D

Mrs. Darling said...

I found my way here from cholatechics blog. I too am a homeschooler but what brought me over here was your mention of migraines. I just needed to feel like there was someone out there that really knows what I go through so I came to your blog to feel close to you. LOl

I read your post about your nephew. I have a ten year old daughter and she is just like Will about her food. It does drive me nuts sometimes.

Mrs said...

Thanks for stopping by, Mrs. Darling!

I had a doctor tell me that I was probably just "headachy." I haven't gone back. :/ My guess is he's only practicing anyway.

Bagel Two said...

Bagel One, you have given me my first LOL of today. He was just practicing. Priceless.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker